How to download?
The method for downloading Share Apps to your android device is quite simple as with just a few steps process you can enjoy features of the app right away. Have a look below;
- First of all, you need to download apk file extractor into your tablet or Smartphone device. For doing so, go to Google Play Store search and select the icon that will download apk file to your device. This application is important to download since it will run your apps.
- Install the apk file extractor.
- Once the installation is complete, tap the icon appearing on your screen to launch the program. Opening the apk file, you will see apps that are currently available on your device.
- Choose the app you want to share and hold it until a menu appears on the screen.
- Choose from the available share options such as Bluetooth, Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter or any other you like.
- Now, wait till the other device accepts the file transfer.
Features of Share Apps
- It is the only app available at Google Play Store that allows you to share app apk file or its link.
- Share Apps enables you to share any app you like to share with your friends.
- It’s a fun, easy and convenient way.
- It shares extremely fast with just a click.
- There are three main modes by which you can sort the apps i-e; via size, date or alphabetically.
- It enables the users to view installed application details.
- You can also uninstall apps with just a click.
- Share Apps offers backup supports as well.
Points to remember
- Share Apps only share apps that are installed for free. Paid applications don’t work using this method.
- Apps that are activated can be share, if an app is deactivated, it will not be share.